Terms and Conditions
1. Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, features and functionality located on bitlq.com (together, the "Services"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a Visitor (which means that you simply browse the bitlq.com website) or you are a Member (which means that you have registered with bitlq, if applicable). The term "you" or "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Services and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with bitlq.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. Privacy and your Personal Information
3. Your Use of the Services
Your right to access and use bitlq.com and the Services is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are entitled to access and use bitlq.com for lawful purposes only.
Accurate records enable bitlq to provide the Services to you. In order for the Services to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Services to you will be affected.
Your access and use of bitlq.com may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of bitlq.com or other actions that bitlq, in its sole discretion, may elect to take, or as a result of any other cause beyond bitlq's control.
4. bitlq's Intellectual Property Rights
bitlq reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this Agreement to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. Any use of the Services not specifically permitted under this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
5. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor bitlq.com or any portion of bitlq.com, without bitlq's express written consent, which may be withheld in bitlq's sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search bitlq.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Services and other generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of bitlq.com or the Services;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of bitlq.com or the Services; or
- Use the Website or Services in any way that violates the terms of this Agreement, the rights of others or applicable law.
6. Anti-Spam Policy
Using bitlq Services for spamming or illegal purposes is forbidden. bitlq reserves the right to suspend your access to the Services, to deactivate any URL that we suspect is being used for illegal purposes, and to report said activity to ISPs involved.
The following may be considered abusive activity:
- Sites blacklisted by Google Safe Browsing or other malware/phishing detection services.
- Links containing URL shortening domains.
- Opening multiple accounts.
- Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
- Links to criminal content such as "counterfeit pages" or "phishing pages".
- Use in unsolicited or unauthorized email or SMS text messages.
- Links that infringe on a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
- Comment or advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
- Unlawful, fraudulent, violent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
- Hacking/cracking, pornographic, drug, alcohol, tobacco, or weapon-related material.
7. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH BITLQ.COM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. BITLQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR UTILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR OPERATION OF BITLQ.COM OR OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
BITLQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON BITLQ.COM OR OF THE SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BITLQ MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION TO US IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BITLQ DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WITH REGARD TO ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OTHER OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT WHEN USING THE BITLQ.COM WEBSITE OR BITLQ SERVICE. BITLQ WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY SUCH CONTENT.
SOME OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE BITLQ.COM WEBSITE OR BITLQ SERVICE MAY INCLUDE MATERIALS THAT BELONG TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BITLQ ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
8. Limitations on bitlq's Liability
BITLQ SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO BITLQ.COM, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF BITLQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY BITLQ OR OTHERS WILL CREATE A WARRANTY AND NEITHER YOU NOR ANY THIRD PARTY MAY RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY OR MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, BITLQ'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $5.00 (FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
9. Your Indemnification of bitlq
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless bitlq and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you or to any use by you of the Website or Services in violation of another party's rights or applicable law.
This agreement will remain effective until terminated by you or terminated by us.
bitlq may modify this Agreement from time to time.The Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Services after those changes are posted.
12. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
The laws of the State of ISRAEL without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions shall govern this Agreement, and your relationship with bitlq under this Agreement. Any dispute with bitlq, or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the Tel-Aviv court ISRAEL.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with bitlq, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Services or this Agreement:
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if bitlq does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which bitlq has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of bitlq's rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to bitlq.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
bitlq may provide notification, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, to you via email, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notices on the Website, as determined by bitlq in its sole discretion. bitlq reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notification to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described in this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND WILL BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSALS OR PRIOR AGREEMENT ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, OTHER THAN ANY SERVICES AGREEMENT (IF APPLICABLE).
Date Last Revised: October 28 2015